||CPT only © 2006 American Medical Association (or such other date of publication of CPT). All Rights Reserved.
||Links from documents contained within this web site may include links providing direct
access to other Internet resources, including web sites. Because of the dynamic nature of
the Internet, TMA cannot be responsible for the accuracy of or content of information
contained in the links to other web sites.
TRICARE Program Manuals - 2008 Edition
These manuals serve for contracts awarded on or after 06/27/2008 for the North, South, and West Regions along with TQMC, CARS, TOP, and TPharm. The manuals will apply to the TDEFIC contract upon direction of the Contracting Officer.
Other TRICARE Manuals
Authority for the TRICARE Program is the 32 CFR 199. TMA is providing a version of Title 32 to the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 199 (32 CFR 199) as a convenience for the TMA community.
TRICARE Program Manuals - 2002 Edition
These manuals serve for contracts awarded on or after 05/01/2003 for the North, South, and West Regions along with TDEFIC, NQMC, CARS, Retail, and TMOP.
The MCS Manuals for contracts prior to 04/30/2004 are now superseded and can be found in the "Superseded" portion (indicated by a red banner) of each manuals' web page. Select the desired manual below, then proceed to the "Superseded" manual(s) that exist below the "Current" manual. For the ADP Manual, select the TSM Manual.
The Department of Defense (DoD) offers the Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Overseas Program to provide nutritional assistance to eligible overseas beneficiaries. The WIC program policy manual is provided here and is presented in its latest version. Please note that this manual is currently only searchable through the PDF file application once the document has been opened.
Also Available For TRICARE Manuals
Manuals Mailing List
You can subscribe
to a mailing list that will provide the latest information on manual updates and
revisions. Information on using the Manuals mailing list is available on our
The TRICARE Manuals website requires Adobe Acrobat/Reader 5.0 (or higher) for viewing
Note: Acrobat must be configured to display PDF files in the browser window in order for the document links to function
properly. If you are having trouble viewing the manuals, try checking the Adobe Acrobat setting under Edit | Preferences in Acrobat. Select
"Internet" on the left side. On the right side, make sure the option "Display PDF in Browser" is checked. The web site will not work properly if
this is not checked.
DoD Notice and Consent Banner
This computer system, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices
(specifically including Internet access), is provided only for authorized U.S. Government
use. DoD computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including ensuring
that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection
against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and
operational security. Monitoring includes active attacks by authorized DoD entities to
test or verify the security of this system. During monitoring, information may be examined,
recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes.
By using this IS (which includes any device attached to this IS), you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this IS for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this IS.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this IS are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG- authorized purpose.
- This IS includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests--not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this IS does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential. See User Agreement for details.